Desiccant Air Dryers
Compressed air may contain various undesirable pollutants such as water vapor, oil, particles, dust. Contaminated air causes deterioration in equipment when it comes into contact with equipment in the production process. Compressed air is dried to prevent condensation and corrosion that can disrupt production processes and contaminate products.
Desiccant Air Dryers (Heated and Non-Heated Type Air Dryers)
Production is made with modern technology by using synthetic adsorbents, active alumina, silica gel and molecular sieves to dry and purify the air for industrial solutions.
Our standard products are produced in the capacity range from 18 m/h to 10.800 m/h.
Special products can be produced according to your production capacity and needs.
Dewpoint is produced according to (-)40°C to (-)70°C.
The panel is positioned for electronic control and humidity indicator.
Nitroplace Desiccant Air dryers offer superior performance and quality.
Automatic adjustment can be provided according to changing input and environmental conditions.
Our dryers are manufactured according to 4 – 16 bar and 40 bar Working pressure.
It provides cost savings with low energy consumption.
Discover industrial drying technology and systems.
In addition to our classical type unheated Absorption dryers, we also manufacture Heated and zero air loss Adsorption air dryers.
Desiccant Dryers (Heated and Non-Heated Type Air Dryers)
- Standard Accessories:
- It has electronic control feature.
- European origin long life pneumatic valves
- High performance active alumina
- American and Japanese purge air silencers
- Inlet and outlet air filters
- Water drainage system with zero air loss at the entrance
- Optional accessories:
- Dewpoint sensor and Energy saving mode
- Maximum Working Pressure: 16 bar – 20 bar – 40 bar -50bar varies according to models.
- Regeneration air loss rates:
-20 Dewpoint :%7.5
-40 Dewpoint :
-70 Dewpoint :
- 2% air loss rate in our heated type desiccant air dryer models
Desiccant Dryers Installation Diagram
18 Bar Desiccant Dryers Installation Diagram
- All Facilities Requiring Quality Dry Air
- Laser Cutting Machines
- Feed Factories
- Cement Factories
- Sugar Factories
- Electrostatic Powder Coating Units
- Natural Gas Pipelines